ADVERTISING POLICY GUIDELINES AND ACKNOWLEDGEMENT
1. To reserve space in the Master the Possibilities catalog, payment should be received at time of order. No ads will be sold after space sells out. Master the Possibilities will limit advertising to the equivalent of six full pages per catalog. Space is sold on a first come, first served basis.
2. Advertiser will receive an electronic copy of the paid invoice and their ad after the catalog is published.
3. A list of types of companies which are not allowed to advertise is included, but not limited to those listed in the content policies below. Advertisers must also meet all the content requirements.
4. Payments may be made by check, money order or cashier’s check. Issue payment to Master the Possibilities, Inc.
5. In order to receive the exclusivity bonus for purchase of a full-page ad for three terms, payment must be received in full.
6. Frequency discounts are based on consecutive ads placed within a publication year.
ADVERTISING CONTENT AND PLACEMENT POLICIES
1. All ads must be camera-ready according to the specifications provided. Ads must contain a border, and a local phone number or address. Businesses requiring licenses must include license numbers on their ads.
2. Master the Possibilities, Inc. accepts no responsibility for any errors prepared and approved by the advertiser.
3. Advertiser’s materials are accepted and published upon the representation that the advertiser has the right to authorize publication of all contents of the advertisement and the representations do not infringe or damage a third party. This includes, but is not limited to, use of copyrighted material or unauthorized graphics or photo images, violation of privacy, libel, and plagiarism. Advertiser agrees to indemnify and hold harmless the publisher from any and all claims and resulting damages, loss and expense (including attorney’s fees) arising from the publication of the advertisement.
4. Advertising in catalogs should be easily distinguished from editorial content and course listings. Therefore, ads will not be put directly beside any related courses or instructors. They may be put in the same subject section, but should not look like editorial. Master the Possibilities, Inc. reserves the right to place the words “advertisement” on material that appears to resemble editorial.
5. Advertising is subject to review and acceptance by the Master the Possibilities, Inc. Board of Directors’ Executive Committee.
6. Ads which are incompatible with the organization’s mission, goals and values will not be accepted.
7. Types of advertising that are NOT accepted include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Political and religious advertisements
- Pornography or related themes
- Advertisements that claim to have a “miracle cure” or unproven claim.
- Advertisements that make unsubstantiated health or financial claims
- Pyramid marketing organizations
- Funeral or cremation services
- Real estate, timeshare or rentals
- Gambling, lottery, weapons, and fireworks
- Ads that are not professionally designed